We were delighted to welcome polar adventurer Alan Chambers MBE on a recent webinar. Alan, who led the first successful British unsupported expedition from Canada to the Geographic North Pole, told his unforgettable story and shared insightful learnings from his experience. Alan explained how he applied his O.P.E.R.A. approach (watch the replay to learn what it stands for!) on his journey and "leading from the back" to successfully complete his goal.
Thank you to Alan and The Extreme Leaders for sharing such a motivational and inspiring story!
If you missed the webinar, you can watch the replay below. Listen and learn from Alan's experience in:
- building a team
- questioning and testing changes to methods
- team dynamics
- feedback processes and reviews
- the art of decision making under pressure
- maintaining a strategy whilst reinventing yourself
- how to lead from the back
- why leadership is service