Join the webinar to see the long awaiting launch of a new report '2021 – A critical moment for RegTech'.
The City of London Corporation and RegTech Associates warmly invites you to the virtual launch of their latest report entitled, ‘2021 – A critical moment for RegTech’. Regulation now penetrates to the core of all financial institutions whether they focus on insurance, banking or asset management. Innovative technologies provided by the RegTech industry can help financial services to better meet their regulatory obligations.
The City of London Corporation, in partnership with RegTech Associates, has undertaken research to understand the opportunities and challenges for this emerging sector. In this new report, they recommend a set of measures to support the sector to grow and thrive, adding value to the broader financial services sector and the UK economy.
Catherine McGuinness, Policy Chair of the City of London Corporation, will deliver the opening remarks. The opening remarks will be followed by an overview of the report and recommendations by Dr Sian Lewin, Co-founder & Head of Client Delivery and Research at RegTech Associates.
There will follow an interactive panel discussion and we are delighted to announce that the following speakers will be joining the panel:
- Sir Jon Cunliffe, Deputy Governor Financial Stability, Bank of England
- Adriana Ennab, Public Policy Europe and UK, Credit Suisse
- Sam Woods, Deputy Governor for Prudential Regulation and Chief Executive Officer, Prudential Regulation Authority
- Joanne Smith, Executive Chair & Founder, TCC & Recordsure
- Sheldon Mills, Executive Director Consumers and Competition, Financial Conduct Authority•
- Ghela Boskovich, Founder, FemTechGlobal
Apr 16, 2021 10:00am GMT