Please note, this event is for RegTech Women members only. Please contact us if you are not a member for more information.
Supporting our members to achieve their career goals and objectives is a priority to RegTech Women. Guiding you to expand the range of possibilities available to them is one way we can help.
As part of our Stand Out and Shine series of member-only events to support your professional development, we are pleased to invite you to attend a webinar moderated by Lucy Heavens, Co-founder of RegTech Women and featuring Alison Gill, an experienced board evaluator/advisor and entrepreneur and Kate Makuen, an advisory board member, trustee and marketing champion.
What will you learn?
- Identify transferable skills relevant for boards
- Write a NED CV with the right format and tone
- Develop networking strategies
- Merits of roles in the nonprofit sector, government or small companies
- Benefits of portfolio careers including NED roles
After the webinar, you will have the option to have a 1:1 consultation with a RegTech Women mentor about your career strategy.